- 1 bag light blue chocolate melts (found in the baking aisle of most craft stores)
- 1 – 10.5 ounce bag large marshmallows
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs (I used Keebler brand)
- 1 – 6.6 ounce bag cheddar goldfish
- Large white pearl nonpareils
- 20 lollipop sticks
- Melt blue chocolate melts according to package. I recommend placing chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melting in 30 second increments, mixing in between. Do not over-melt or the chocolate will be difficult to work with.
- Place lollipop sticks in marshmallows. Dip marshmallows into the chocolate. Tip: Tap excess chocolate off the marshmallow before proceeding to the next step.
- Before the chocolate dries, dip the bottom in graham cracker crumbs. Add a goldfish and 2 white pearl non pareils.
- Allow to dry and then enjoy! If you are making this a day in advance, make sure to place your pops in an air tight container or cover with saran wrap so they don’t go stale.
Makes approximately 20 pops :)